Pain relief and Anxiety Medication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain o soma and anxiety

2 posters

Go down

Pain o soma and anxiety Empty Pain o soma and anxiety

Post by donnawilson Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:47 pm

I was a person who had never experienced any depression or anxiety in my life. I encountered about of hypochondria when Doctors couldn’t identify some pain I was having. I worry turned into full-blown panic attacks and daylong anxiety. I could not eat, sleep (literally), could not think about more else also my health and why no one could findout what was wrong with me. After trying some relaxation techniques, exercising, reading a book about it, etc., I came to the tough decision that I actually needed some medical help. My Doctor prescribed me pain o soma 500mg for 6 months. Pain o soma saved my life. The side effects I experienced the first 10-14 days were absolutely horrible. I emailed my Doctor telling him I was going to give up as I was in too much desolation with the side effects and my anxiety had gotten even worse. He suggested I just give it another week and to my surprise, each side effect steadily started going away after a few days. 6 weeks into my first pain o soma tablet and I was completely back to normal. I finished my Doctor prescribed course of 6 months (5 months on, 1 month of weaning off) and it’s like the entire thing never happened. If you start with half a tablet for a week or two then moves to a full tablet, it may minimize or shorten the side effects. Good luck.

donnawilson

Back to top Go down

Pain o soma and anxiety Empty Re: Pain o soma and anxiety

Post by LauraSHerr Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Yes, Pain-O-Soma 500mg is best medicine for pain relief. It is very effective medicine to get relief from pain.

LauraSHerr

Back to top Go down